From 3 May 2022, you will find the content of the 43rd International Vienna Motor Symposium on a separate event platform as a "Virtual Event" with all highlights, streaming content with discussions, all videos, papers and CVs. All 72 recorded lectures are available, 47 of them in 12 moderated sections including the discussions. A further 25 lectures are available in the form of video-on-demand contributions.
Costs: € 1.488,- incl. 20% VAT (€ 1.240,- excl. VAT)
By registering for the "Virtual Event" you will have access to the following content:
- Complete 2-day recorded stream of the 47 presentations of the Motor Symposium including plenary lectures and discussions
- All 25 videos of the "Virtual Hall"
- All papers (PDF) for download
- USB flash drive with all papers as PDF
- All videos and digital documents can be accessed up to 6 months after the event.
Registration for the "Virtual Event" for companies:
VAT-ID numbers are required for corporate orders from EU member states.
Tax-free invoices can only be issued if the VAT-ID number has been provided
Registration for the "Virtual Event" for individuals:
It is not necessary to provide a sales tax identification number.