We are pleased to be able to offer you the content of the 42nd International Vienna Motor Symposium even after the event as a "post event" with all the highlights, streaming content including discussions, all videos, papers and CV.
On our own event platform, you will find all 76 lectures, 48 of them in 14 moderated sessions. Further 28 lectures are available to supplement and expand the programme in the form of video-on-demand contributions.
With your registration you have access to the following content:
- Complete 2-day live stream of the Motor Symposium including all discussions - available for 3 months after the event
- All 76 videos of the lectures
- All papers (PDF) for download
- Access to the virtual exhibition until the end of July
- All videos and digital documents are available to participants for 12 months after the event
- Discounted option to order the complete conference documents (USB flash drive and 3 printed lecture volumes including booklets)
- The conference documents (lectures in 3 volumes with more than 1600 pages and extra booklets, USB stick with all lectures as PDF) can be ordered at a reduced price for participants during the registration process (€ 160,- excl. VAT)
- Cost: € 780,- excl. VAT
The registration must be done step by step and requires the following entries:
- Put in your personal data
- Online Booking
- Order of congress documents for an additional charge
- Summary of your data. You can now print out and, if necessary, change the entered data.
- Confirmation that the registration process has been completed.
As soon as Austropa Interconvention will have received your data, a confirmation of your registration and the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Attention: The General Terms and Conditions as well as the Data Protection Policy of the 42nd International Vienna Motor Symposium will become part of this contract with the submission of the online registration form. The general terms and conditions can be accessed and are available for download at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/gtc. The data protection policy can be found at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/data-privacy/.