On our own event platform, we will present 76 interesting lectures over two days, 48 of them in 14 moderated sessions. Further 28 lectures are available to supplement and expand the programme in the form of video-on-demand contributions.
- Full access to the event platform (live lectures, live discussions, on-demand videos, Speakers Corner, virtual exhibition, chat functions)
- In addition to following the lectures via video stream, all participants also may take part via chat in the LIVE discussions immediately after the lecture.
- Questions to the lecturers can also be asked at any time after the lectures in the "Speakers Corner".
- Missed a lecture? The 2-day live stream will be available on the event platform following the Motor Symposium.
- All videos of the lectures as well as the digital documents are also available to participants for a further 12 months.
- As participant, you will receive the lectures in text form on a USB flash drive by post.
- The lectures will be published as an anthology in the form of printed proceedings and can be ordered at a discount for participants (€ 90,- excl. VAT)
- Full access to the virtual exhibition
- Fees: Participation fee for the virtual event: € 1.188,- incl. 20% VAT (€ 990.- excl. VAT)
We look forward to welcoming you virtually as a participant and/or exhibitor at the 42nd International Vienna Motor Symposium.
The registration must be done step by step and requires the following entries:
- Put in your personal data
- Apply for Participation in the Symposium (virtual participation)
- Order of proceedings for an additional charge
- Summary of your data. You can now print out and, if necessary, change the entered data.
- Confirmation that the registration process has been completed.
As soon as Austropa Interconvention will have received your data, a confirmation of your registration and the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
Attention: The General Terms and Conditions as well as the Data Protection Policy of the 42nd International Vienna Motor Symposium will become part of this contract with the submission of the online registration form. The general terms and conditions can be accessed and are available for download at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/gtc. The data protection policy can be found at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/data-privacy/.
At the Vienna International Motor Symposium a limited number of free places is available for domestic and foreign students of mechanical engineering.
For participation in the symposium, students have to meet certain criteria. Detailed information can be found here.
The deadline for applications is March 31st, 2021.