What is the price for a "virtual participation"?
The virtual participation costs € 490,- excl. VAT (€ 588,- incl. 20% VAT)
What does "virtual participation" include?
Virtual participants receive:
- the complete congress bag with all documents including the 2 volumes of the VDI proceedings with all lectures in printed form
- USB flash drive with all available lectures also in English
- access to the participant area on the website of the Vienna Motor Symposium http:\\vienna-motorsymposium.com with further information and download options
- Exclusive access to all videos and presentations of the lectures, if provided by the lecturers
- In addition, virtual participants have access to lectures from past motor symposia (can be found via the lecture search on the website)
Questions & Answers "virtual participation"
When will I receive access to the videos, lectures as PDF, CVs of the lecturers etc.?
Videos, lectures, CVs, download links will be available from 23 April 2020.
When is the participant area accessible on the website?
Access to the participant area for the 41stVienna International Motor Symposium will be available from 23 April 2020.
How do I receive my login data for the participant area?
All virtual participants will be informed by email no later than Monday, 20 April 2020 about the access options.
When will the congress documents be sent?
Dispatch of the congress documents is expected to start on 23 April 2020.
When do I receive my access data for the participant area, when do I receive the congress documents?
You will receive your access data the next working day after full payment of your participation fee, the mailing of the conference documents will be initiated at the same time.
Do I receive a confirmation and invoice after I register?
As soon as your registration is completed, you will immediately receive a registration confirmation and the invoice for the virtual participation from Austropa Interconvention by email.
ATTENTION: The General Terms and Conditions as well as the Data Protection Policy of the 41st International Vienna Motor Symposium will become part of this contract with the submission of the online registration form. The general terms and conditions can be accessed and are available for download at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/gtc. The data protection policy can be found at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/data-privacy/.