We appreciate the great interest in the 40th International Vienna Motor Symposium. As the number of participants is limited, and the event is already fully booked, unfortunately, we can not accept any further registrations.
The registration must be done step by step and requires the following entries:
- Put in your personal data
- Apply for
- Participation in the Symposium (as a participant / lecturer / press / exhibitor)
- Reception & Exhibition Opening (optional)
- "Mayor´s Reception" hosted by the Mayor of Vienna (optional)
- Bus transfer to the airport (after the end of the conference / optional)
- Booking a hotel room (optional)
- Summary of your data. You can now print out and, if necessary, change the entered data.
- Confirmation that the registration process has been completed.
- Registration for the social programme (optional - after the confirmation of the registration)
Attention: The General Terms and Conditions as well as the Data Protection Policy of the 40th International Vienna Motor Symposium will become part of this contract with the submission of the online registration form. The general terms and conditions can be accessed and are available for download at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/gtc. The data protection policy can be found at https://wiener-motorensymposium.at/en/data-privacy/.
As soon as Austropa Interconvention will have received your data, a confirmation of receipt will be sent to you by email.
Please note that this is not a confirmation of your admission to the symposium. The confirmation of your registration and the invoice or any other information will be sent to you a few days after your registration.
At the Vienna International Motor Symposium a limited number of free places is available for domestic and foreign students of mechanical engineering.
For participation in the symposium, students have to meet certain criteria. Detailed information can be found here.
The deadline for applications is February 25th, 2019.